Instruments that are prepared using micro bench components are said to have ideal use and good practical training. Flat rails which are compatible with both the Nanobench system and micro bench system as well are available in various dimensions and heights.
Flat rail systems designed for both nano bench and micro bench systems show commendable straightness and evenness in the case of the linos rail system. They even have low torsion.
The carriers will have a spring-loaded lever. Irrespective of the type of flat rails all Lino’s rails will have slotted holes which are helpful for fastening them to optical tables with the help of borehole patterns.
Advantages of Microbench Manufacturing
● All the materials are made using top quality materials which will always meet high standards
● All the parts are manufactured in a single cycle during the manufacturing process with the utmost high precision.
● All the components are inspected for all the tolerance levels and whether fit accurately or not in the linos rail system.
● They have high resistance towards wear and tear and even have the best surface quality.
Types of Flat Rail Systems available
There are many flat rail systems that are suitable for nano bench and micro bench systems. Some of them are listed here for easy understanding.
● Flat Rail System FLS 25
● Flat Rail System FLS 40
● Profile System X 25
Features of a Flat Rail System FLS 25:
Some of the main key features that are worth noting in the case of Flat Rail System FLS 25 include
● They will have a flat micro-optical bench
● The lengths vary from 50mm to 500 mm
● They are compatible with nano bench systems
● The carrier will have a spring-based clamp
● The bearing surfaces that are present on that will be precise
● These are compatible with both linear and areal structures
Features of Flat Rail System FLS 40
Some of the main features that are different and same as FLS 25 in the case of Flat rail System FLS 40 are listed below
● Same as FLS 25 they also have precise bearing surfaces
● The length, in this case, varies from 40 mm to 1000mm
● This consists of a scale in addition to Flat Rail System FLS 25 as per linos rail system.
● This flat rail system is compatible with the Microbench system
Features of Profile System X 25
The main features in the Profile System X25 are listed down for quick reference
● This flat rail system will have a sturdy octagonal profile for the three-dimensional structures
● This flat rail system is compatible with FLR 25 carriers
● This profile system will have both horizontal and vertical mounting which consists of angle and mounting plates.
Lino’s rail system will help in the construction of optical benches and beam steering systems. Normally the cargo that is used to take carriage having flat rail systems will range between 12m to 15m in length. They will have a width that is more than 2.4m.
The weight of the cargo that should be placed on them should be no more than 44 tons for smooth movement.
Leave a Reply