As you may now, Carmelo Anthony is a married man, but TMZ reports the New York City strip club Scores is offering the free agent free lap dances for life, among other things, if he re-signs with the Knicks.
TMZ Sports spoke to Scores New York – one of the top strip clubs in the world — and they tell us that if ‘Melo chooses to remain with the Knicks, they’ll make it worth his while with the most sinful package of flesh pressing goodies ever.
The Scores New York “Melo Love” package includes:
– Free lap dances for life.
– Judging the “Dollars For Scholars” amateur pole dancing competition (15,000 scholarship in his name to the winner.)
– A new drink called “The Melo Carmelo” to be served in the club forever.
– His own personal ball girl and cheerleading squad for every Knicks game that would only cheer for Carmelo.
– A topless charity basketball game in his honor (in which he could play) … “where holding is not a foul.”