Andre Drummond And Jennette McCurdy Are Hitting It Off

Remember when Andre Drummond kind of scored a date with iCarly actress, Jennette McCurdy, after repeatedly posting a picture of her on his Instagram for “Woman Crush Wednesday?”

Well, it seems like they’re keeping in touch. McCurdy posted a photo of a bouquet of flowers with the caption “I got the most beautiful flowers this morning” in which Drummond commented on with a wink face. She also posted photos of a bear that Drummond sent her, which she appropriately named “Drummy,” and another picture of herself posing in a Detroit Pistons sweatshirt.

drummond2

drummond

drummond4

drummond3

drummond5

15 Comments

1. Tate

08/22/2013 at 1:09 AM

awwwwwwww

2. blaiyan

08/22/2013 at 5:20 AM

That’s pretty cool.

3. Pingback: New Couple Alert: Pistons’ Andre Drummond pulls Nickelodeon star Jennette McCurdy on Instagram

4. Richard King

08/26/2013 at 2:46 PM

Mccurdy has always shown a favor of blacks. I’m not surprise in the less. I know for a fact she was looking forward for this to happen. Goodbye to her career anyway, so that’s a good thing.

5. richard

08/30/2013 at 7:53 AM

and one more thing, read crazy days and nights jan, apr, and aug 2013. this girl has been around, but she might be going up in the would my by hooking a yard ape. that innocents while hugging the teddy, calling him drummy, may be good for the liberal press. but in really life it more of a show, a get ahead more, etc. I hope she falls on her ass. but the press will say romance in bloom, that shit sells. I’ve been tired of their way of forcing out liberal ideas.

6. TheLastMindBender

08/30/2013 at 10:08 AM

cute

7. King Richard

08/30/2013 at 12:08 PM

HAHAH you’re so mad! I’m happy you can vent online, because you sure wouldn’t say this to any black person in person…especially Andre Drummond. It’s cool to hide behind a computer. We should hang out, maybe your mom or sister wouldn’t mind a black man too. I’d like to meet them bro

8. richard

08/30/2013 at 1:06 PM

they dated Thursday night. like I said in other comments love at first sight. the liberal press will be all so happy on this one. I next guess is they already got it on. from what I read about her anyway. Paul Glaser can not be much of a boyfriend, to put up with her. most will think me a racist, don’t care, calling it like it is. She will wonder in a couple of years what happened to here career. no country singer, nothing. over all people do not like it. so when she makes her bed, have a lot of blankets. all those pictures are just an act.

9. richard

08/30/2013 at 1:20 PM

don’t plan on meeting you. my mother has been dead, my sisters are old ladies. at 67 I wouldn’t be much to that yard ape. not hiding behind a computer, I’ll say it to anyone, and do. She had a lot of people looking up to her, now a few will fall away. she had a lot to live for, it will all be gone in a couple years. call up crazy days and nights jan to aug find out a couple things before you write. yes, I stay will kind.

10. Lee

09/12/2013 at 4:21 PM

Yeah, yeah, we heard it all before white nationalist zombie. While you’re losing sleep over some conspiracy theory of a Zionist driven campaign to wipe out the white race, maybe you should go find you a blonde white woman if it makes you feel better. Blabbing white nationalist propaganda and paranoia is not going to stop interracial dating. What could you realistically do about it? Nothing! Maybe you should get mad at conservatives too, because we believe in individual freedom, which includes freedom to be with whoever you want to be with, not that stupid racialism, as you call it. No one is forcing ideas on you. You are perfectly free to reject reality and truth.

11. Lee

09/12/2013 at 4:23 PM

Oh, you don’t plan on meeting King Richard anyway. What does all your rambling have to do with the fact that you’re a Nazi?

12. Lee

09/12/2013 at 4:25 PM

Actually, she’s more known now than ever before. That’s mostly due to that Sam and Cat show and to a certain extent, Arianna Grande’s notoriety.

13. Lee

09/12/2013 at 4:26 PM

I’m glad you don’t care if you’re called a racist, because you are a racist. You need to make your bed and go to sleep.

14. Pingback: Loans for Bad Credit

15. BAD PRESS

01/14/2014 at 12:55 AM

your a little on the racist side yourself. it still looks Iike it was all a show. but I like the one sided why you put everything. a little like, think like me or to hell with you. your as fucked up as the other guys.